This was announced on Friday after consultation in Donetsk on de-escalation of the situation in the east of Ukraine called “Prime” “DNR” Alexander Boroday, write “RIA Novosti”.
“We learned that (president of Ukraine) Poroshenko decided to stop the fire before the 30th of we, for our part, will stop the fire at the same time” - said Boroday.
As you know, June 20 Poroshenko ordered a ceasefire a week all units of the Armed Forces, National Guard and Border Patrol.
Monday after negotiations with participation of Ukraine, Russia and terrorist organizations “FSC” and “NPT” militants said they agreed to a truce until 27 June.
Tuesday at Slovyansk near mountain Karachun terrorists knocked Ukrainian military helicopter MI-8 . 9 people were killed. Also, gunmen attacked the stronghold of the ATO and killed two soldiers, wounding another 3.
June 24 Poroshenko gave Ukrainian military order without any vibrations to fire in response to the terrorist attacks in conn connection with the fact that the militants continued to attack.
June 27 Poroshenko said he has not decided whether to continue the ceasefire in the Donbas.
Earlier in the day senior European diplomat told reporters that Poroshenko allegedly continue the ceasefire for another 72 hours.
Russian President Vladimir Putin said that Ukraine should continue ceasefire in the Donbas and negotiate.